dvr lists recordings, won't play them
LarryB78
Enthusiast - Level 1

Signed up for fios back in february & am already on dvr #3...called "support" this afternoon because I was still getting billed for dvr #2 even though I returned it - whatever the genius on the phone did in deactivating #2 from my account my current dvr rebooted...after it did I went to watch something in my records & started getting an error which says that my recording cannot be viewed at this time please try again later...i've since noticed that all my recordings are listed, but it says 0% storage used - how can this be?? i've tried rebooting the dvr, the router, unplugging coax & rebooting, the works - now they want to send a tech & move me on to dvr #4 which I really don't want...anyone encounter this issue & have a suggestion? thanks!

0 Likes
Re: dvr lists recordings, won't play them
bwh1
Contributor - Level 1

I see that your post is several years old, but my DVR just did the exact same thing. It rebooted itself one night and afterward showed 0% used. The recordings are listed, but I get the same error message when I try to play any of them. 

Were you able to resolve it without getting a new DVR?

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Moderators are going to close this thread.

Try the auto fix option under menu support.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes