fios remote issues
cody
Has anyone experienced  this issue? When pressing the channel button on the Fios remote it attempts to advance to the next channel but immediately returns to the previous channel.  This occurs constantly throughout.  I have to hold the channel button down in order to advance   Spoke to verizon techs on the phone they attempted to reset the fios HD boxes (have five) occurring on all but one.  Scheduled repair, tech arrived checked system, and stated that verizon was aware of this problem (software) and was working to correct it. 
0 Likes
Re: fios remote issues
matcarl
Master - Level 1
The channel changes, but the info bar sometimes shows the previous channel making it seem like it didn't change. Verizon is aware of that issue.
0 Likes
MontyMatt
I am having the exact same issue.  It seems to only happen on my 7x series boxes and started after the update in Mid-April.
0 Likes
stevel
I am having the same issue where I change the channel but the display doesn't change.  Does anyone know about the next upgrade?
0 Likes
Auburn
I have the same issue on 3 out of four boxes and the other box just has too much of a delay when switching channels. It makes it very frustrating to channel surf when you waiting for the picture or info to catch up to you. I hope they can fix this...
0 Likes
MontyMatt
I've had the same issue with my 7 series box since the update.  It's been mentioned on this site a few times.  I'm hoping it gets fixed ...
0 Likes
MontyMatt

Just a Bump for Verizon feedback.  thanks

0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

yes it is an unfortunate bug within 1.7 and will be addressed with 1.8

0 Likes