Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 4/5/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
$699.99 (128 GB only) device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/ new smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan), 5G Start, 5G Do More, 5G Play More or 5G Get More plan req'd. Less $699.99 promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
My VOD stops half way through every show. Tried to contact Live Chat, guess what not available. ready to give up on Verizon.
I have everything Verizon. This sucks. Router went out last week had to get a new one. Wasting time and money on this company.
Hi jessmah1, if this has been happening since you received the new router, you may need to change a setting in the router as VOD comes thru the router. Try this:
1. Open a browser on a wired computer. Type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
2. Login using the default login: admin for the user name & password1 for the password
3. In the 1st column labeled "My Router", click on the globe that says "Broadband Connection"
4. Click on Rule Name "Coax", It will take you to "Coax Properties", click the "Settings" button
5. On the "Configure Coax" page look under "Coax Link" for "Channel", change it to automatic
6. Click "Apply"
If this doesn't help, there may be an issue with the wiring/splitter to your stb. Hope this helps.