how to find prices if you downgrade tv services
Scorp007
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have looked all over.. my husband and I realize we don't really need all these channels.  We would like to downgrade our TV package - but I can find no pricing information on what we would save by downgrading to each level.

Where is the pricing information?  Everything but.. channels, etc.  

0 Likes
Re: how to find prices if you downgrade tv services
rudra
Enthusiast - Level 2
In order to check how the price will be effected by changing the TV package, follow these steps. 1. Login to your Verizon account using http://www.verizon.com/ForYourHome/GoFlow/MyVerizonNew/ACSLogin.aspx?FlowRoute=ACCOUNTREVIEW Click on the above link and enter your "Verizon User ID and password" and click on "Continue" 2. On home page after login, click on "Add/Upgrade My Services" 3. Look for "Create Your Own Bundle". It will have 3 columns for TV, Internet and Phone. You can select the TV package in these columns to check the changed price just above the 3 columns(in a box with Red outline) Changed will not take effect even if yu checkout and continue to "Review Order". Final order will only be placed when you click "Submit Order", so you can make all the changes you want and check the price accordingly. Price can be checked for changes; however, you cannot check the price after removing a service completely. For that even chat won't work so you should call.
Re: how to find prices if you downgrade tv services
Scorp007
Enthusiast - Level 2

thanks.  🙂

0 Likes