price of service
tucker442

If you think I am going to pay over 300 dollars a month for tv and Internet your crazy. Comcast has a few good offers that are more than 100 dollars less than what I use to pay before this last price hike. My brother in law {edited for privacy} contacted you months ago about the same thing and you blew him off with no offers, then when he called to cancel your service you had all kind of deals. So here is your last chance to give me some kind of deal before I call and cancel you and go back to Comcast Cable. The ball is in your court, do something before you lose me as a customer. Thank You

0 Likes
Re: price of service
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer-to-peer forum.  This means you're talking to other Verizon customers here.  In other words, your singing to the choir.

If you want a response from Verizon, you need to contact them directly.  Verizon will not contact you as a result of posting anything here (including cancellation threats).  Occasionally, a Verizon moderator will escalate a message here to customer support.  At that point, you'll be talking to the same group of people you get when you call or chat Verizon.

You might want to call Verizon with the intention to cancel and see if they offer you anything you like.

Good Luck.