question about ordering cablecard from upgrade & renewal ctr
cduval041

I remeber back a few years ago I either ordered a cable card on the net or the phone (I think it was the net) and wanted to get a multistream card and without notice, they sent out a single stream one instead. I got another tivo unit, and want to order a card from the upgrade and renewal center on verizon's site, but again, they don't specify what type of cable card it is, it just says "cable card" and there is no option to choose either.

Does anyone know if you order a cablecard online if they just automatically send out an S-card by default? Should I call on the phone to ensure that I will receive an M-card, or did they do away with S-cards entirely? I'd like to avoid Verizon's shoddy customer service and spending time on hold, but  alsoI don't want to recieve the wrong item in the mail again. 

Thanks,

Carlie

0 Likes
Re: question about ordering cablecard from upgrade & renewal ctr
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We only issue out M-cards now. So its safe to go ahead and order 🙂

0 Likes
Re: question about ordering cablecard from upgrade & renewal ctr
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes