Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. OR get iPhone 13, on us for a limited time. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Buy now
end of navigation menu
"INFO" BUTTON ON TV REMOTE
mjs59

SEVERAL DAYS AGO THE INFO BUTTON ON THE REMOTE(S) STOPPED GIVING CAST INFO FOR MOVIES/PROGRAMS.

i CALLED TECH SUPPORT AND THEY ADVISED THAT I POST THIS AND THAT IF ENOUGH PEOPLE COMPLAIN YOU MIGHT REINSTATE THIS FEATURE.

WHY DID YOU ELIMINATE THIS?  IT MAKES CHOOSING A MOVIE/PROGRAM MORE DIFFICULT.  IF I DON'T RECOGNIZE A MOVIE I MIGHT POSSIBLEY WATCH IF THE CAST IS INTERESTING.

WHY WAS THIS ELIMINATED?

0 Likes
Re: "INFO" BUTTON ON TV REMOTE
fasteddy2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I chatted with an on-line rep yesterday and got this service restored as of yesterday.  The customer rep referred the issue to a technical rep and voila, the actors names are now displayed.

0 Likes
Bigtracks2

I find you can get deeper info if you press the info button a second or third time.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Try an STB auto correct

Menu>customer support>in home agent>set top box auto correct

0 Likes
Tommygku

This info needs to be reinstated.  Poor decision.

0 Likes
kh-gary

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes