remote control
MikeJM1

Recently purchased new remote control from Verizon.  Programmed it and all was well for first 10 days.  Now the Pause / Fwd / Rew / Prev / Next buttons are no longer responsive???  I reinitiated the set-up process to link the remote with my TV and STB again but still no responsiveness with those keys.  All other keys are functioning properly.  Anyone have similiar problem or better yet have possible solution other than returning remote to Verizon as defective?

0 Likes
Re: remote control
jonjones1
Legend

@MikeJM wrote:

Recently purchased new remote control from Verizon.  Programmed it and all was well for first 10 days.  Now the Pause / Fwd / Rew / Prev / Next buttons are no longer responsive???  I reinitiated the set-up process to link the remote with my TV and STB again but still no responsiveness with those keys.  All other keys are functioning properly.  Anyone have similiar problem or better yet have possible solution other than returning remote to Verizon as defective?

Other than try replacing the batteries on the remote, and unplugging and plugging the set top box to refresh it, the only other solution is call 1-800-VERIZON and let them replace both or just the remote again. They do have Fios stores now. Just find out if you have a local office and swap out there.

0 Likes