set up Verizon MultiMedia Manager
rishty

I just a Verizon FIOS hooked up - so far so good.

Now I want to try the Verizon MultiMedia Manager, so I can view photos on my TV.  I download to my pc (call it PC#2), run the exec and create a photo album.  I then go to the TV, - menu, media manager, refresh device.

It does not find my PC.  It only finds the original PC (PC#1)  that the Verizon tech set up.  So I go to the original PC and create a photo album and I am also to view it fine.

I then plug my  PC (PC#2) into the Verizon router, rather than use the wireless- still NO GOOD.

I reload the multimedia software and go through all the same steps again - still no good.

AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

0 Likes
Re: set up Verizon MultiMedia Manager
Eric_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

It should work for any of the PC's that have the media manger software properly installed  and are connected to the home FiOS network. Please follow this link http://www.verizon.com/mediamanager/faqs and check the supported file types/system requirements/troubleshooter to see if you can remedy the issue.

If it doesn't work post back and we'll look into this further.

Thank you,

Eric_VZ

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Re: set up Verizon MultiMedia Manager
Hoss53

I also set up Media Manager and am trying to view the You Tube videos via the Widget.  When I search for a video it says "could not process you request.  Please try again", but still does not work.  Any ideas?

0 Likes