Re: Proposal to the tennis channel
xiaoqingxu

I want to change my TV service to other company who provide Tennis channel. Do you have a time frame to have Tennis channel back? I do not think I should get penalty for not finish the contract because Verizon breaked it. 

0 Likes
Re: Proposal to the tennis channel
TXAnnie

Hello,

I am extremely disappointed with the removal of the tennis channel. There has been no updates since 2 days before Labor Day re: this. I sought out FIOS for Tennis Channel as no 1 priority.

Updates from Tennis Channel lead me to believe that negotiations are with FIOS.. when can we expect an update.

0 Likes
Tennis Channel
dhynes1

When will we get Tennis Channel again?

0 Likes
Re: Tennis Channel
bob0100
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon keeps ignoring its customers by refusing to renew NCTC deal, which would put the Tennis Channel into a lower priced band.  They want to sell their "Sports" package, which a total junk (well at least that's my opinion) without the TC.  I think they are just waiting to see who will bend first, but as a result, Verizon's customers are suffering.  If somebody could suggest a way to let Verizon know (emails, chat, phone calls seem to produce very little effect), that the customers are unhappy, maybe Verizon would do something about it.  Perhaps, if everybody who is (or used to be) a TC subscriber skips a payment next month, Verizon would wake up?  Just a thought.  Shame on Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: tennis channel
bob0100
Enthusiast - Level 1

Absolutely agree.  Verizon, stop giving us "canned" answers and tell us when the TC is back.  How long to they plan to continue "negotiating" - this not a Middle East peace talks for God's sake.  Just bite the bullet and restructure your programming, so the Sports package would make sense without the TC - that's what this new agreement is all about - moving the TC to a lower priced band.  Verizon is talking about "fair price" (another example of a "canned" answer), but in reality it's all about super profits and NOTHING about the customer satisfaction.  Shame on Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: tennis channel
TennisLover001
Enthusiast - Level 2

how do get Comcast Verizon stinks without Tennis Channel

0 Likes
Re: TENNIS CHANNEL
Jnussbaum
I must chime in as well. The lack of customer communication re: the tennis channel is inexcusable. The unfortunate reality is there is a relatively small universe of customers (of whom I am a member) for whom the Tennis Channel is their number one priority. If this isn't resolved shortly, I WILL DROP FIOS. It's a shame - besides this debacle, I've been a very happy customer. I hope someone at Verizon is monitoring these chat rooms. If I leave FIOS, I will NOT have nice things to say about you to other prospective customers. I suggest you enter mediation and work this out already. Your behavior typifies how good businesses begin their downhill slide.
0 Likes
Tennis Channel
lolddude
Enthusiast - Level 2

WHERE IS THE TENNIS CHANNEL? WHY CAN'T YOU GIVE US BACK THE TENNIS CHANNEL? WHAT'S GOING ON? DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO. THIS IS DEPRESSING. WE HAVE EVERY OTHER SPORT KNOWN TO MAN ON FIOS BUT YOU WON'T GIVE YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS WHAT THEY WANT TO WATCH WHEN IT'S IN YOUR POWER. COME ON!

0 Likes
Re: When will Tennis Channel return???????
Gregphil
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is full time Verizon restored Tennis Channel to the lineup.

I came on board 3 months ago and have been thrilled with picture quality etc but having no access to the TENNIS CHANNEL does not work for me. I plan on switching back to BrightHouse by year's end so I can have the TENNIS CHANNEL again.

Would VZ have done this with the GOLF Channel?  I don't think so!!  

RESTORE THE TENNIS CHANNEL ON FIOS
Gregphil
Enthusiast - Level 2

I came onboard with FIOS 3 months ago and immediately after signing up the TENNIS CHANNEL was cut from the listings.

I am truly frustrated with this and will plan on swithching back to Brighthouse if TENNIS CHANNEL is not restored by year end.

Fios offers great service but lots of Fios Subscribers expect to have the TENNIS CHANNEL in the line up.

What is the justification for Verizon to discontinue the TENNIS CHANNEL?? 

Ther can be no good enough reason!!!