tiger vs phil
tournamentgolfe

are you **bleep** kidding me? after buying this ppv, and inviting friends over, an outage in my area, FIOS TRULY SUCKS

0 Likes
Re: tiger vs phil
Drew6699

TOTALLY RIGHT - I want my money back - it was like switching to Heidi during the superbowl except I paid for Tiger vs Phil - they should refund everyone that paid and perhaps learn their lesson. Overtime the internet tv services will displace Verizon and they won't understand why it happen!!!!!! drew

0 Likes
Re: tiger vs phil
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Was it just that ppv or all channels?

If just ppv, it may not have been Verizon's fault.

I heard they had issues with the broadcast.

0 Likes
The "Match" Tiger Woods vs Phil Mickelson
tomremy1

I was wondering if Verizon would be offering their customers a refund for the Pay Per View Match between Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson. Most cable providers are giving the money back to those customers that paid. I think it would be a nice gesture to the loyal Verizon customers to refund the money spent on this pay per view event. 

0 Likes
'The Match' (Tiger Woods vs. Phil Mickelson) Refunds
Frankurd

I purchased the PPV version of 'The Match' and have recently learned that due to technical issues, many cable providers will be offering refunds. Will this also be true for Verizon FiOS?

0 Likes
Re: 'The Match' (Tiger Woods vs. Phil Mickelson) Refunds
spro1

I also just heard that Comcast subscribers were getting refunds for the Tiger v. Phil match on PPV because the Bleacher Report streamed it live for free.  I am one of the Verizon customers who paid for it and with this new knowledge, I hope Verizon is also not going to charge anybody for it.  If they do charge, I for one won't pay it.  It's ridiculous.  

0 Likes