verizon stream soundbar problem
ppgr

verizon stream soundbar goes into the circle of death and the only way to fix it is to unplug and re-plug. I'm hoping there will be some kind of software update

0 Likes
Re: verizon stream soundbar problem
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@ppgr wrote:

verizon stream soundbar goes into the circle of death and the only way to fix it is to unplug and re-plug. I'm hoping there will be some kind of software update

So what's the actual problem you are having?

ppgr

Having to unplug and then replug to get back to what I was watching.

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@ppgr wrote:

Having to unplug and then replug to get back to what I was watching.

Details really help, Are you unplugging power to the soundbar, the Fios box, the HDMI cable, what are you doing? How is this hooked up to your TV? What TV and what port is it attached to? How do you have it sequenced? Is it a Fios one VMS or a mini? Come on, I need details to help!

clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader
ppgr

I have to unplug the soundbar. It is hooked up to the tv via hdmi .

How do you have it sequenced? Is it a Fios one VMS or a mini? Come on, I need details to help!

It is the new verizon strem soundbar.

0 Likes
ppgr

It happens on fubo which is about the only streaming service i watch. I don't get fios cable just internet.

0 Likes
ppgr

the soundbar is the one where the hardware is made by bang and olufson and the software is made by verizon.

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@ppgr wrote:

the soundbar is the one where the hardware is made by bang and olufson and the software is made by verizon.

So you are using the Fubo app in the Verizon Soundbar, and that fails to connect consistently  with your TV? Do you have the same issue with ALL the apps on the soundbar? Can you uninstall and re-install the Fubo app on the soundbar? Does your TV allow you to install the Fubo app in it, and if it does does it drop out there? Did you try any of the links I posted above? Have you tried checking with Fubo support on the issue?

ppgr

I watched Netflix all last night and had no problem.I've uninstalled and re-install Fubo and same thing. The tv is just a dumb display.  I will check with fubo forums.

0 Likes