watchESPN app not working
sgp1

So I don't know exactly where to put this, but I'm having issues using my watchESPN app on my phone. when I log in, it says i have access to all the channels and video on the app, but when I try to watch one of them, I get a message saying no access to video (no subscriber). Is there something I need to do on the verizon site to use the app? I have verizon FIOS TV, but my contract did run out awhile ago, so I'm just on a month to month since I'm not sure if I'll be at this house for the full 2 year contract. Any help would be appreciated, I've used the app before with no problems, and I've also had the same issue before and when I tried to contact someone from ESPN they said I have to talk to my provider about it

0 Likes
Re: watchESPN app not working
jss9669
Contributor - Level 1

Android or iOS?

I'm not familiar with iOS but for Android, I'd suggest starting by going to Settings > Apps > WatchESPN > Clear data.  It could be that your login information got corrupted somehow and that might straighten it out.  Just a guess though.

0 Likes
sgp1
Android. I tried that, didn't work, so I tried deleting the app and redownloading, still get the "no access tp content (no subscriber)" thanks for the suggestion though
0 Likes
jmathwig
Enthusiast - Level 2

Having the same problem. **bleep**?

0 Likes
dmr3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem today - Friday, march 15.

0 Likes
jss9669
Contributor - Level 1

Mine is still working.  Did you by chance install the update for Adobe Air that came out earlier this week?  I updated mine.  I wonder if that might have something to do with it.  Again, that's just a guess on my part.

0 Likes
sgp1
I tried it today and it worked. Not sure what changed lol but it seems to be fine (for now). Hope everyone else's gets fixed
0 Likes
Arsenfan
Mine has not been working for some time. Both iPad and iPhone 5. Username/pw accepted then takes back to "setup video" with no provider choices. When I use a bad pw (purposefully) it says invalid. Frustrating. Works on my sons iPhone but we are scared to try to log off and then back on to try it.
0 Likes