where is media manager for mac download ???
desant1

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: where is media manager for mac download ???
22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@desant wrote:

Hello,

The Media Manager is now under My Apps in the My Services section.

To download Media Manager or any FiOS app for your phone, computer or FiOS TV, try these steps:

1. Go to verizon.com and then login with your Verizon residential account's userid and password.
  2. After succcessfully signing in, go to the following URL  https://www22.verizon.com/fiostv/myapps/members/apps.aspx. You can also navigate to this section of the website by clicking on the (red menu) My Verizon -- My Services -- My Apps, or by clicking on (grey section) I Want To... -- Download Apps.
  3. From there, you should see 4 categories:  Mobile, Computer, FiOS TV Apps, TV Partners. 
  4. Click on 'Computer' and you should see the MAC version, with a button on the bottom of the page that says 'Download for Mac'.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

22Becca22
Contributor - Level 3

@desant wrote:

Hello,

The Media Manager is now under My Apps in the My Services section.

To download Media Manager or any FiOS app for your phone, computer or FiOS TV, try these steps:

1. Go to verizon.com and then login with your Verizon residential account's userid and password.
  2. After succcessfully signing in, go to the following URL  https://www22.verizon.com/fiostv/myapps/members/apps.aspx. You can also navigate to this section of the website by clicking on the (red menu) My Verizon -- My Services -- My Apps, or by clicking on (grey section) I Want To... -- Download Apps.
  3. From there, you should see 4 categories:  Mobile, Computer, FiOS TV Apps, TV Partners. 
  4. Click on 'Computer' and you should see the MAC version, with a button on the bottom of the page that says 'Download for Mac'.

Hope this helps!

Media Manager is Retired?
AndyF11
Enthusiast - Level 1
I was told that media manager is being retired. Without it, how can I download purchased movies to my iPad?

Currently, I get an error message telling me to try back later when I try to watch a movie that I already purchased on demand.
0 Likes
Re: Media Manager is Retired?
PJL
Master - Level 3

Can you use the FiOS Mobile app to view your Flexview library?

0 Likes
Re: Media Manager is Retired?
AndyF11
Enthusiast - Level 1
I have the FiOS mobile app downloaded but I don't see a link to my flex view library. Am I supposed to be able to play my purchased videos from that app?

Whatever help you can provide would be appreciated.
mmvila

I cannot seem to find the spot for COMPUTER Apps 

http://imgur.com/pQ1FXM4 - i just see mobile... screenshot link

0 Likes
mc1013

I don't get four options when I go to my apps, only mobile, tv partners and streaming apps. No computer option, so no way to view my fios on my iMac. Any updated info out there? Thanks.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes