Can I move apps from a Note 5 to an Ellipsis 8?
Elviskurt

I just purchased a Note 5 and have it all set up with the apps want. Now I want to set up my Ellipsis 8 and want to know if I can just copy everything over or if I have to start from scratch?  I hope I don't have to start from scratch!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Moving apps from Note5 to ellipsis 8?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you open the Play Store app on the tablet, then tap the Menu in the upper left-hand corner, then My Apps and scroll over to All, you'll see all the apps you've downloaded via your account.  Tap an app you want installed on the tablet, then tap Install; repeat for each app.  If the app isn't compatible with the tablet, you'll see an incompatibility note and there won't be an Install button.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you open the Play Store app on the tablet, then tap the Menu in the upper left-hand corner, then My Apps and scroll over to All, you'll see all the apps you've downloaded via your account.  Tap an app you want installed on the tablet, then tap Install; repeat for each app.  If the app isn't compatible with the tablet, you'll see an incompatibility note and there won't be an Install button.

0 Likes
Elviskurt

Thanks for the instructions!   I was really trying to avoid having to re-download everything from scratch but it sounds like that's what has to happen. So, with the exception of having the list if downloaded apps available I have to manually download and configure the home screens myself,  right?

Kurt

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Elviskurt wrote:

So, with the exception of having the list if downloaded apps available I have to manually download and configure the home screens myself,  right?

Correct.

0 Likes
Elviskurt

Thanks for the help!

Kurt

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome.

0 Likes