Connecting mhl cord
crazykay530

I'm trying to connect my ellipsis 8 with an HDMI and mhl connector to my toshiba TV. I did as the instructions said and my TV is still saying no video signal. Please help

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Connecting mhl cord
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

crazykay530,

Being able to have your device mirrored onto a TV is definitely a great feature and we want to help out. At first glance, we do not see any specific settings on the tablet that would support this particular feature. However, there would be a Cast option for wireless devices. We can take a look here to see if the TV shows up as an available output by going to Apps, Settings, Display & Cast Screen. Also, to be sure are you receiving any messages on the device once plugged into the TV? Have you tried other displays to see if you get a different response.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Connecting mhl cord
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

crazykay530,

Being able to have your device mirrored onto a TV is definitely a great feature and we want to help out. At first glance, we do not see any specific settings on the tablet that would support this particular feature. However, there would be a Cast option for wireless devices. We can take a look here to see if the TV shows up as an available output by going to Apps, Settings, Display & Cast Screen. Also, to be sure are you receiving any messages on the device once plugged into the TV? Have you tried other displays to see if you get a different response.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes