Dropping the cellular on my tablet
alewood1

Since my contract is fulfilled how do I drop the cellular on my tablet and save me $10 a month?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Dropping the cellular on my tablet
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request they cancel the tablet line from your account. The cancelation is effective at the end of your current billing cycle so time the cancelation as soon as possible to the last day of the billing cycle. You won't be prorated for the days between the cancelation date and the billing cycle date.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Dropping the cellular on my tablet
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request they cancel the tablet line from your account. The cancelation is effective at the end of your current billing cycle so time the cancelation as soon as possible to the last day of the billing cycle. You won't be prorated for the days between the cancelation date and the billing cycle date.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes