Ellipsis 7 updates not there
joshw2769

I just bought a new ellipsis 7 and all over the Internet Verizon talks about the update MV7A_31D26_422 having the ability to utilize your memory card slot. I have tried to update and there are no updates available. Does anyone have any insight if the update even allows you to use so card for storage or if Verizon plans to ever fix this awful mistake they made when designing the tablet?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis 7 updates not there
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi joshw2769 - We are dedicated to offering you the very best device experience! Can you confirm your current software version through Settings>About? Did you purchase the device through us or a 3rd party?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
joshw2769

The software version is showing MV7A_31D25_422A

I purchased this tablet through Verizon online.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for confirming the software information joshw2769. You are on the most current software available for this device. It is possible that the information you were reading about was in regards to software that has been modified outside manufacturer guidelines. This is something that Verizon Wireless does not recommend or support.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
joshw2769

Hello Michelle,

The information I have been referring to is in regards to a release that Verizon did earlier this earlier talking about the software update. I have included a link below that discusses the software update. Yes the article is written by an outside party but it refers to release made by Verizon.

Verizon's Ellipsis 7 Getting Pretty Big OTA Update, Brings Improved Data Connectivity, Better Batter...

0 Likes