Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Ellipsis 8 HD battery
DAVMAT43

My Ellipsis 8 HD will not boot up.  When plugged in I see a blinking battery icon with a lightning-bolt in the middle of the battery icon centered on the screen.  I have left it plugged in for days hoping it would eventually charge. I suspect that the battery is dead so I spoke to a very nice lady today from Verizon named Amber to try and fix the issue.  She ran me through the volume-up+power button factory reset procedure but that did not work.  My device originally had TMP with the device purchase but I'm now told that was "removed" by someone - not sure what that means.  So I have a dead device that is still under contract and costing me money to NOT work.  I was told to investigate 3rd party repair shops.  I did that and found out that the battery in this model QTASUN1 is not available for repairs.  When I try to search for this battery, I'm instead directed to a

QTAQZ3 battery.  Will this other model battery work in my Ellipsis 8 HD?  Anyone know?

0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis 8 HD battery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes
Truymann

I am having the same issue.  I spoke with someone who sent me a new charger and it dosent even connect to get the flashing battery with lightening bolt.  I was also charged for this and she was supposed to call me back last Tuesday and did not.

My warranty is up but I am still paying on my contract and feel this is ridiculous. Warranties should be as long as the contract at least.  The problem I am having is not due to misuse or abuse and should be covered.  Not happy with the service I am receiving. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Truymann, we are sorry to see that you are having issues with your tablet, I use my tablet on a daily basis so I understand how it is important to be able to use it. Could you tell us when did this problem started? Has this happened in the past? Have there been any updates or changes done in the tablet?

Alfredo_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes