Ellipsis 8 will not charge
MRSBOUCH

I purchased an Ellipsis 8 in July 2016.  I have not even taken it out of the box until today.  I plugged it into the wall with the charger that it came with.  It has been plugged in for more than 4 hours and has not charged one bit.  It did turn on for about 1 minute, but now it won't even do that.  I am afraid because I have  not done anything with it since purchase, and it has been several months, that I will not be able to return it to the store.  Do you have any suggestions on what I can do to get it to charge?  Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis 8 will not charge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MRSBOUCH, great news, every device we sell new does come with a one year manufacturer warranty. If you are finding that this will not charge, let's try giving it a bit of a reboot. To do this, please  follow the steps here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-146202/.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!