Ellipsis Kids is stuck in Kid Mode.
Mandypie24
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ellipsis Kids is stuck in Kid Mode.  It keeps telling me I have the wrong PIN,however when get the PIN sent to me by Zoodles, they give me the same PIN I'm using.  Zoodles' customer service is completely non-helpful thus far.  Anyone else have this issue?  If so, were you able to fix it, and ho

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ellipsis Kids is stuck in Kid Mode.
Mandypie24
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, sorry I lost track of this.  I ended up having to take it in to the store and they reset to factory settings.  They couldn't figure out what the problem was either.  Now I don't even put it in Kid's mode.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CHRWIL75

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having g the exact same issue

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CHRWIL75, we want your son or daughter to enjoy their tablet. Let's get this resolved. When did this start? Are you receiving any error messages?

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Mandypie24
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, sorry I lost track of this.  I ended up having to take it in to the store and they reset to factory settings.  They couldn't figure out what the problem was either.  Now I don't even put it in Kid's mode.

0 Likes