How Do I Use My SD Card In My Ellipsis 8?
Rubysline
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was wondering what else I need to do after installing a 32 SD card into my ellipsis 8. I have really enjoyed my tablet, and have never had any problems at all, and now have more memory. But need to know how to use it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: SD card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rubysline,

Great question. It is always a good idea to have extra storage. You can move files, such as pictures and music, by using a third party file manager application from the Android Play store. You cannot transfer applications to the SD card due to their functionality.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rubysline,

Great question. It is always a good idea to have extra storage. You can move files, such as pictures and music, by using a third party file manager application from the Android Play store. You cannot transfer applications to the SD card due to their functionality.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Rubysline
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you, and that did answer my question.

0 Likes