How do I Move pictures and other things to the Ellipsis 7 sd card?
FDSender

I've used all my internal storage on my Ellipsis 7.  How do I move pics,doc,and game apps to the sd card?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Elipsis 7 sd card
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can move photos, videos, music, and documents (but not apps) to the SD card via a file manager app from the Play Store like  ES File Explorer File Manager - Android Apps on Google Play

You also could connect the tablet to your computer via the USB cable and 'drag and drop' the files.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you can install a file explorer app from the Play Store, you can use the app to move pictures and music and documents from the internal memory space to the SD card. You can't move the applications.

You can also plug the tablet into a computer and use the file explorer on the computer to move items between the two memory storage spaces.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can move photos, videos, music, and documents (but not apps) to the SD card via a file manager app from the Play Store like  ES File Explorer File Manager - Android Apps on Google Play

You also could connect the tablet to your computer via the USB cable and 'drag and drop' the files.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

ninja'd  Smiley Happy

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It nice to hear that, tiki. Great minds think alike sometimes.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
FDSender

Was hoping apps could be moved.  Oh well.  Thank you.

0 Likes