How do I delete a large number of emails at once?
Elltab8

How do I delete all emails at once instead of one

by one?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ellipsis 8
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're using the stock e-mail app, the only way to do it that I know of is:  with the Inbox open, long-press each e-mail until you see the check on the left-hand side, then once you've got checks on all the e-mails you want to delete, press the trash can at the top of the screen.  Then repeat the process from the Trash folder, i.e., long-press each e-mail until you see the check on the left-hand side, then once you've got checks on all the e-mails you want to delete, press the trash can at the top of the screen.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Consult the application vendor of your email program for steps on how to manage your emails.  Each email application is a little different so you would have to confirm what application you are using first.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're using the stock e-mail app, the only way to do it that I know of is:  with the Inbox open, long-press each e-mail until you see the check on the left-hand side, then once you've got checks on all the e-mails you want to delete, press the trash can at the top of the screen.  Then repeat the process from the Trash folder, i.e., long-press each e-mail until you see the check on the left-hand side, then once you've got checks on all the e-mails you want to delete, press the trash can at the top of the screen.

0 Likes