How do iI add more pages to home screen?
Gibbler

Cannot figure a way to add more screens for more widgets.

0 Likes
Re: How do iI add more pages to home screen?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
SinDaddy69

On the home screen/page click on and hold any application/widget. Once you have the widget drag it to the far right side of the screen but do not let go until a new page has been made available. Drop the application onto the new page. Just like that a new page has been created now load the page up with what you want and return the app/widget you use to create the page back to its original location. You can also  stack applications /widgets into a folder making room for even more applications or widgets, just place one app/widget on top of one another. Organize your folders  by categories such as videos, photos and music or Instagram, twitter and Facebook... I hope this helps.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I believe the max # of screens is 5-7.  After that, you may need to resize some widgets and remove any app shortcuts or condense them.  If nothing else, app shortcuts are always in the app drawer.

0 Likes
SinDaddy69

The left page from Home is for your most used application or folder of applications. I use mine to access music but it would be a great place to construct a shrine to the one you love.

0 Likes