How to show battery percentage in top bar on Ellipsis tablet?
SKYEKEYES

Hi.  I want to be able to see my battery percentage in the top bar on my Ellipsis tablet like I can on my smartphone.  Is this possible?

0 Likes
Re: How to show battery percentage in top bar on Ellipsis tablet?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The battery percentage is only available on certain versions of the Android OS or if the manufacturer has added that functionality. I highly doubt that the manufacturer of the Ellipsis tablet has added that feature. You can check the Play Store for a third party application that might provide you with similar option like a battery widget. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Skyekeyes, that is a fabulous tablet. Let's take a look and see if it does support it. Can you provide the model Ellipsis that you have?

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LouisB1950

I also would like to know how to show the battery percentage in the status bar.  My Ellipsis 8 model number is QTASUN1.   

tanx.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of managing your tablet settings. Please go to Apps>Settings>Battery . From here, you will be able to view your available battery options. Please let us know if this helps. 

TabithaJ_VZW

0 Likes