I have the new Ellipis 8 tablet, but no matter which game I install, they launch and as soon as thy open, they crash and I get a message, "oops, such and such has closed." How can this be corrected? I am increasingly disgusted with this tablet!
kathybaker1947

I have the new Ellipsis 8 tablet, but no matter which game I install on it, as soon as they launch they immediately close again. I get a message, "Oops! Such and such gme has closed." How do I correct these errors? I am increasingly getting disgusted with this tablet! I have an Ellipsis 7 and an LG LTE as well as have no trouble with my games on either. Any help much appreciated

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, cleaned data and cache. Now, I am at a loss...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have the new Ellipis 8 tablet, but no matter which game I install, they launch and as soon as thy open, they crash and I get a message, "oops, such and such has closed." How can this be corrected? I am increasingly disgusted with this tablet!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get you back to business on your tablet. Are the native pre-installed apps opening and working as normal?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have the new Ellipis 8 tablet, but no matter which game I install, they launch and as soon as thy open, they crash and I get a message, "oops, such and such has closed." How can this be corrected? I am increasingly disgusted with this tablet!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get you back to business on your tablet. Are the native pre-installed apps opening and working as normal?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kathybaker1947

Yes, the apps originally on the device seem to operate as they should, but none are games. Thanks!

0 Likes