My ellipsis 10 shuts down randomly.
BlackHillsBarb

I see others are experiencing the same problem.  Is there a patch that can be downloaded to fix this?

0 Likes
Re: My ellipsis 10 shuts down randomly.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BlackHillsBarb

We know how important it is to have a properly working device. Let's look into your tablet. How long has it been doing this? Does it occur while using a specific application or function? Did anything change on the Ellipsis vefore it began (any software udates, new apps downloaded, etc...)?

ChristineJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
BYRDSNEST48

Did not help

0 Likes
NANASROOM11

My Elipsis 10 keeps shutting down for unknown reasons.  If I go near the off button and not touch it to turn it off , it automatically shuts off. It also automatically shuts down when the battery is at 97% and below. I have checked my settings for updates. And they are all updated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that your Ellipsis 10 performs the way you need it to, NANASROOM11. Has the tablet suffered any physical damage or been exposed to water? You may also want to put the tablet in Safe Mode: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-210708/. This will help us determine if an app or setting is causing the device to power off before it should.

PeterP_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes