Remaining time on my contract
Davenport340

Can I buy out the remaining time on my contract?

0 Likes
Re: Remaining time on my contract
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here to help Davenport340. We never want to lose you. Are you looking to cancel your line or just buy out the contract?

If you are under contract and cancel the line you would see the termination fee on the final bill. Please reply to the Direct Message I sent you so we can access your account and better assist.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Davenport340

I would like to cancel that line. That tablet is broke and I have like four tablets on my account. 2 or 3 are broke. So I would like to buy that out so I can save $10 a month on my bill.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It saddens us to hear that you have had this issue and you are looking to cancel that line of service. Let's make sure you are all set. Please message us on Facebook or Twitter to review your account in full https://www.facebook.com/fios/?fref=ts.

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes