Tablet says no service
KEVOKE53

Shows line active and being billed for line access

0 Likes
Re: Tablet says no service
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is mobile data turned on?  Have you turned the tablet off briefly?  Have you reseated the SIM card?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure your tablet is working correctly. Are you still having the same issues? If so, what kind of tablet do you have? Are any other devices you have in this location having the same issues?

JavierMD_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
KEVOKE53

No it hasnt had service in over a month ive been to busy to call it in and

get credit because i pay for service and im not getting it,I have the

ellipsis 8.

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 1:20 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure your service is working the way it should KEVOKE53. Let's see what we need to do to get this resolved. What is the zip code where you are having the trouble? Have you tried powering the device completely off and removing/resinserting the SIM card?

RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes