Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
What Chipset Does The Ellipsis 7 Use?
mo_mojo

Can't find which chipset the Ellipsis 7 uses. Is it the Intel Atom or another one? Found this article but need to corroborate conflicting info.

Israeli firm's 4G chips find a home in Verizon tablet | The Times of Israel

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: what chipset does the ellipsis 7 use
twistedreject
Enthusiast
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good question mo_mojo. This devices uses a quad-core processor. You can also contact the manufacter for additional information about this device.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
twistedreject
Enthusiast
1.  Re: what chipset does the ellipsis 7 use

Verizon Wireless Customer Support Double Diamond

Good question mo_mojo. This devices uses a quad-core processor. You can also contact the manufacter for additional information about this device.

Mo_mojo... it seems that verizon keeps thier staff in the dark just as much as its customers... The ellipsis 7 has a MT8125 chip .. FROM MEDIATEk .. I have an ellipsis 7 that got the update .. and that was all she wrote . I have tried everything to get it to fire back up .. but . seems the OS of the tablet is just as hard to get as Ice water in the place below..if by chance you happen to need the photos or drivers .. I would be happy to send em to ya. you may contact me at [Removed] best reguards.. ....

.Stay twisted

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
twistedreject
Enthusiast
0 Likes