Why do I get no SIM found?
Eat1

After rebooting after a few minutes I get an error of no SIM found. No explanations as to why or what to do.  WiFi connection still works but no cellular data.

0 Likes
Re: Why do I get no SIM found?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Eat@Joes,

Having access to LTE is important. This is definitely odd, but we;ll work to get this working as it should. How long has this been going on? Since this started have there been any recent changes to the device such as new apps, app updates, software updates or even damage? With the device powered off, ensure the SIM is seated correctly. See how to remove the SIM here http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-122690/.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Eat1

Thanks for the reply.  I only noticed this happening today. Neither reboot or restart would take care of it.mnit appears to be okay now.  No app updates. Did check SIM card was seated properly and it did seem to bo.  Will monitor and let you know if it starts happening again.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sometimes removing and then re-seating the SIM is all it takes to get things working again.  SIM cards can get corrupted too, so if the issue keeps happening, you can get a new SIM (free) at a corporate Verizon store.

0 Likes