Why do I have to do hard restart to turn on my Ellipis 10?
MMN1947

My Ellipis will not power up unless I do a hard reboot every time. I had to do it 4 times tonight and it " optimized my Apps" two times before it would power up. This is the worst tablet I have owned! Anyone having these issues?

0 Likes
Re: Why do I have to do hard restart to turn on my Ellipis 10?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MMN1947 We want you to have a wonderful experience with your tablet. When did these issues start? Have you done any trouble shooting? Are you using Wi-Fi or our Network?

Delores_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MMN1947

Delores,

This began 10 days after I purchased the tablet.  I searched on Verizon for help and found that others were having the same issues.  I tried all the suggestions listed but nothing worked so I went to the Verizon store where I purchased it and asked for help.  The Tech there told me to buy an SD card and move all my apps that could be moved to it.  I did this and this did not help.  I called Tech Services and explained to them what was happening and they told me to change some settings, but this didn't help either.

I'm having issues with jumping, black lines on  some web pages; Amazon, JSC Federal Credit Union, etc.  I have no problems with these pages from my Droid Turbo phone & it uses the same Wifi.

When I have to do a hard restart to open my tablet, it automatically starts optimizing my apps and this week it took me 4 times to restart it before I could use it.  It optimized my apps 2 times out of the 4 times.  Very annoying. 

I am very disappointed in this tablet and will not recommend it to anyone!

0 Likes
MMN1947

I replied to this on Verizon Community page a week ago & have heard nothing

from Verizon!  Now this tablet didn't recognize that my SD card was

installed so I had to remove it & reinstall. I am still having the same

issues as before.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I think that this is a hardware-related issue. My inclination would be to replace the tablet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MMN1947, I apologize for the delay in response. Taking care of your concerns is of the utmost importance. I would love to look closer into this for you. I am going to send you a Private message so that we can dig deeper into this issue.

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

@MMN1947 , this is not how we want your tablet to function and we want to make sure we help you get it operating normally.  Allow me a chance to take a closer look at your tablet.  Please check your inbox for my Direct Message.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes