Wi-Fi connectivity problem
Johnnyc2192

My ellipsis 8 will show that it is connected to the internet. Strong signal etc . Try going to a web page it saysthattheteis a connectivity issue. What is going on! I want a different brand or take this one back and release me from the agreement.

This used almost 10 gig last month I never use that much because I could not get onto the internet with this I have tried everything and anything what can you for me?

Message was edited by: john

0 Likes
Re: Wi-Fi connectivity problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a good connection is crucial, Johnnyc2192. Let’s check into this and make sure you have a strong consistent signal. How long has this been an issue? Are you connected to wifi or Verizon data? Does this happen on all sites?

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MANFREDL79

My Ellipsis 8 shows that I am connected to the internet but when I attempt to go on any site the message is that I am not connected.  I attempted another internet connection where both my phone & computer are connected and I receive the message "authentification problem."  What to do? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Manfredl79, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with connecting to the internet on your Ellipsis 8. We are more than happy to assist in troubleshooting your connection concerns. When did you start experiencing difficulties with connecting to the internet? What zip code are you in? Where there any recent changes made to your tablet when this started? 

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes