Won't turn off or on and has chinese characters on it
Mariann-249

My Elipsis is running something that won't let me turn it off or on.  It has either all Chinese writing or numbers that are on screen and I have had it plugged in for over 3 hours and it is still not working. Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Won't turn off or on and has chinese characters on it
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry your having issues with your tablet Mariann-249 . I know this is frustrating but we are here to help. You can try changing the language settings by Selecting Apps > Settings > Language and input > Language. Let us know if this helps.

Do you notice the issue when your accessing a specific application?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
phishn4tilapia

I've got this same problem  and have a couple of times before. Each time I have to just let the battery die. Is there a way to hard-start it? The power/volume down button don't appear to be working.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

phishn4tilapia,

Having a working tablet makes life a little easier and more fun. Let's make sure yours is working properly. You can press the Volume down and the Power button and the same time for about 30 seconds. You should then get an option to reboot the device. If your issue persists, we may need to reset the device completely back to factory settings. You would want to make sure all your information is saved on your device before we exhaust that option.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes