Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
ellipsis 8 demensions
madmaxds

Hi i recently got an ellipsis tablet, but found theres no cases or bumpers for it. But since i have a 3d printer this is easily overcome, however i would greatly benefit from have the factory schematic and dimension of the outer shell that i can produce my own case. its allot easier to has the specific dimensions than trying to figure them out for yourself. so a free case for anyone who can get this information!!!!!!!!!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: ellipsis 8 demensions
tikibar1
Super User
Super User

There are various cases for the Ellipsis 8 tablet available from such sources as VzW, ebay, and Amazon.  The posted dimensions that I've seen are 4.9 x 0.4 x 8.1 inches.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Super User
Super User
0 Likes
madmaxds

Thanks for the reply! I should have been more specific, I was looking for more a bumper style case, to protect the edges and screen but still sleike. So far nothing has interested me. And I need more of a detailed schematic so that the finished product will perfectly rap around the tablet. Thanks anyways

0 Likes