ellipsis 8
MrBcycl

My Ellipsis 8 recently did a system update. It is now excruciating slow, almost unusable. What can I do, besides throw it away and discontinue service?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Re: ellipsis 8
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely do not want you to discard your device or services MrBcycl. You are a valued customer. Let’s work on this. When did this start? How long have you owned the device? Does this happen when completing a certain task?

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
whocares9999
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well as he stated it started after he died the system update, same for me.  And his first thought is right, throw away move on was a total waste of money and their has been no help.  I have been to Verizon, " we just don't know what's wrong".  The only app that mine will actually run is netflix so I just gave it to my kid knowing it won't run anything else so no worries.  Maybe if Google ever releases marshmallow it will help, but right now the best use is as a paper weight.

0 Likes
hellodnt

Me too. Can someone help me? Last week the tablet got system update. Afterward it won't start.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your device to work flawlessly. Will the device power on while it is being charged? What have you tried so far to fix the issue?
RobertH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
dhethrington

I have the same problem.  Since update to qz3_31f46_0303, the tablet is so slow, it is painful to use.  Has anyone provided a working solution yet? Thanks,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a fast device is a must in todays world, dhethrington. How much memory do you have remaining on your tablet?
TimothyS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes