how do I register for online access with a tablet that doesn't receive text messages ???
dkdonais

My tablet is on a sub-account and it does not receive text messages.   Verizon told me I would be mailed a PIN number but nothing has came.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do I register for online access with a tablet that doesn't receive text messages ???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dkdonais,

Great question. Registering for MyVerizon is very important. You would receive a letter mailed to the Account Owners address. It will provide you with a temporary password. Once you put that in you will be prompted to reset your password.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do I register for online access with a tablet that doesn't receive text messages ???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dkdonais,

Great question. Registering for MyVerizon is very important. You would receive a letter mailed to the Account Owners address. It will provide you with a temporary password. Once you put that in you will be prompted to reset your password.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dkdonais

Thank you for the reply.   Would someone please mail me the letter that has the temporary password?    Thank you Smiley Happy

>> Personal information/e-mail reply/headers removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes