Re: No access to verizon cloud
cflutist
Enthusiast - Level 2

First it was 2/9 to fix DC8 and DC9 Servers, then 2/16 to remove throttling, now the latest ETA is 2/23 as noted on my second Tier-2 NRB Ticket.  Frustrating for sure.

Can access all data via phone, but only Contacts via MyVerizon on home and work computers.l That tells me that the data is there, but the delivery channel is broken.  Clicking on Settings doesn't work either.

MRIDE214
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just noticed they've taken down the online chat option.  Interesting.

0 Likes
tonyome
Enthusiast - Level 3

I know, it is insulting to my intelligence when they do that, and extremely galling.

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

I rely on the Verizon Cloud and understand how frustrating this has been. Our techs are definitely at work trying to get the Verizon Cloud back up and running.  As mentioned before, during this outage no data will be lost, but as of right now the ETA is now 2/23.

Thank you for your patience.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
jbart321
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hope you plan to compensate people for this.  It was 2/6, then 2/16 and now 2/23.  Unacceptable.  How is it a company this size does not have redundancy?  If anything fails it should fall over to another device.  Total complete incompetence. 

tonyome
Enthusiast - Level 3

I asked them to give me the contact information for the CEO and CIO of Verizon.  No response.  What a shock.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MRIDE214 - We strive to provide the best options to communicate with us. Our Chat option is still available. Check it out. http://vz.to/1bnHNlm

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nwright79
Enthusiast - Level 1

OK, so I just upgraded my phone and can't access my saved cloud data. When my wife upgraded a little over a year ago she lost all her data as well. As of this morning it is showing my contacts and messages, but nothing else. I have pictures that are extremely important to me on there of my daughter who passed away. When I called in I was told there were no issues with the cloud service to the reps knowledge, but still can't access my data! I need to know that my messages and pictures will be restored, and when that is going to happen if possible! We never did get my wife's data back.

0 Likes
PATH501
Enthusiast - Level 3

This had been an ongoing issue for a month, I'm sure the rep you spoke with must've been new or something. 

Welcome to our problem nwright79.

0 Likes
PATH501
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh yeah, my storage is full at 5 gb,  but I have nothing in storage.  So I am still not able to access my memories.

0 Likes