Verizon Cloud
SONDAV87

I recently upgraded my phone and tried to upload my photos from my Verizon cloud. Nothing was backed up but my contacts. What happened to my 10 years worth of photos that I paid Verizon to save?!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

See if the responses in this thread help:

All my pictures have been deleted

0 Likes
SONDAV87

It doesnt because I’m not able to read the full thread

0 Likes
SONDAV87

really idk what’s going on, I wasn’t aware of verizon‘s policy change until now. I don’t remember receiving  text message or email referring to this neither. All I know is I tried to upload my photos and it gave me the option to pay for storage which I thought I was already doing. I upgraded my storage just to find out nothings there. It’s just really inconvenient and frustrating...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SONDAV87,

Congratulations on your upgrade. Photos we take on our devices hold a lot of memories, so it's definitely important to ensure they're in a safe place. We have recently made some changes to our Verizon Cloud service, which required our customers to move from the free version to a premium storage of either $5/500GB or $9.99/1TB. IWhen did you enroll in the paid version of the cloud? Prior to upgrading your phone, did you log in to confirm your content was stored?

Shawnte_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SONDAV87

I was paying $2.99 for 25G of the Verizon Cloud. Also no I didn’t check because I didn’t think I had to. Trusted the app to do what it was supposed to do. Also I had it set where my info would automatically back up 2 or 3am in the morning so it can be done while it was on the charger or have any interruptions.

0 Likes
SONDAV87

Since June of 2017 I paid for that extra service!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SONDAV87, we appreciate you providing us with these details. Let's make sure we leave no stone un-turned, and see if your photos are still recoverable. I have forwarded you a Direct Message. (DM) Please respond to that message I have sent you in order to look into this further.

Nicandro_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!