Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Re: What is going on?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you have the right Verizon Cloud feature. As mentioned by Ann154, Verizon Cloud is no longer free. We have premium services to keep the Cloud running. Check out all the available plans here, https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-cloud/. Are you able to see any content from your Cloud by signing in from a browser using a PC or laptop? Did you receive any notifications about your cloud services expiring?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MARLEES_MAIL
Enthusiast - Level 1

If I do the $5/5mb, can I get my pictures then cancel and do away with the cloud?

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

MARLEES_MAIL​ - it depends.  If it happened within the last 30 days, then yes.  You will need to:

• Call support at 800-922-0204
  • Have them put the 500GB service on your account
  • Have them restore the archived content to your new service
  • Have them verify the storage level that was unarchived matches 500GB

Then you can go into your cloud and download the content.  While we hope you'd feel that storing your content is worth the 17 cents a day for the storage to avoid having to download it, you certainly can cancel the service after you download everything by going into your phone's Cloud app, going to Settings, go to My Account and then tap Delete My Account.

If it's been more than 30 days, then the content is already deleted from Verizon's systems.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand needing more information on this subject, MARLESS_MAIL. By adding this feature we can attempt to locate your information in hopes of retrieving your information.

CecileC_VZW

0 Likes