how to deletete cloud? I dont need it, I dont want to pay.
FINANSE_RACHUNKI

how to deletete cloud? I dont need it, I dont want to pay.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how to deletete cloud? I dont need it, I dont want to pay.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FINANSE.RACHUNKI

Thank you for reaching out to us, as much as it saddens me to hear that you are not finding value in that service, we will gladly assist you. The Verizon Cloud is a feature that can be removed within your My Verizon online account. See here for instructions http://vz.to/2u111iM.

Edward_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: how to deletete cloud? I dont need it, I dont want to pay.
richs007
Verizon Employee

There are several ways you can cancel the Verizon Cloud service:

From the Cloud app

• Tap the 3-line navigation menu in the upper left corner.
  • Scroll down and tap Settings.
  • Depending on your version of the app, tap My Account, Manage Storage or Change plan,
  • Tap Delete My Account

From the Verizon Wireless website (www.verizonwireless.com)

• Log into My Verizon web portal (https://www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon) with the account owner credentials,
  • select My Plans & Services,
  • select Manage Apps & Products
  • scroll to Cloud  and
  • click Remove. 

Note, if you have Verizon Cloud on more than one account, you need to remove it from each line.

With the assistance of customer support.

• Call 800-922-0204 or chat with support team
  • Ask to have the Cloud service completely removed from your account. T

Most people enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that their valuable contacts or precious memories are safely stored in the cloud should they ever need to replace their phone.  I hope you will reconsider and continue using Verizon Cloud. 

0 Likes