NFL Mobile app
Eric_Harlow

It was announced today by verizon that more everything customers will receive premium features for the NFL Mobile app for free  for the 2014-2015 NFL season instead of the $5 subscription fee in years past.  I installed the NFL Mobile app on my elipsis tablet and after 2 hours on the phone with verizon i was told this app in incompatible with the verizon elipsis.  I was able to watch videos that are included with the app, but i wont be able to tell if i can watch football games on this tablet until football season  starts. Does anyone else have a better answer for me?

0 Likes
Re: NFL Mobile app
carol_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hi Eric,

Premium features on the NFL Mobile app can only be activated for Smartphones. The app does not have a live games option on tablets.

Below is a snippet I copied from the application information available in the Playstore.

"Verizon customers can upgrade to Premium Features on their smartphone for access to NFL RedZone on Sundays, and watch LIVE local Sunday NFL games in addition to Thursday, Sunday and Monday nights...."

Although it is not the answer you were hoping for, we wanted to answer your question. I forwarded your feedback to the product development team.

0 Likes