Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brew Thru text messages
NikBebo

I just switched from an enV phone to an iphone and am getting hit with a ton of those "brew thru...please reply to stop" text messages. How do I stop this, it is annoying!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Brew Thru text messages
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Easiest way is to activate the old phone for a second and delete any active email addresses you have on that phone, then reactivate the iPhone. That should take care of it.

Some say replying STOP works.

0 Likes
TBhouston

budone wrote:

Easiest way is to activate the old phone for a second and delete any active email addresses you have on that phone, then reactivate the iPhone. That should take care of it.

Some say replying STOP works.

This is the best suggestion

If you don't have access to the old phone you can always call tech support and they can unregister for you.

The mobile email is still trying to send you email but now that device isn't compatible so it causes conflicts..

0 Likes
angel0523

Stop does not work.  I don't have a new number or a new phone.  I just started getting these today and already I am about ready to kill the phone. No idea of what started these but they need to stop!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I want to eliminate the violence angel0523! I would like to ask a few questions to gain a better understanding. What is the content of the messages you are receiving? Did you have a monthly subscription application on your previous device? In many cases it may be the Backup Assistant application used to save your contacts on the previous device. I recommend activating the previous device temporarily to check for any active Get It Now/Media Center apps. If you find they are active, please cancel the subscriptions.

Select the "activate or switch device" option when you access your My Verizon account online.

If you see active subscriptions in your Get It Now/Media Center menu, highlight the app and select the option to cancel or remove subscription.

I trust this information was helpful.

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes