Degrated Service in San Francisco (Castro area)
supermauro

I would like to express my disappointment with Verizon on how service has gotten worse in the past few months. I am relatively a new customer, I have had the service for just a little over one year. When I first started LTE was truly awesome, specially for me coming from Sprint I was in heaven. But as the months went by I started noticing how data speeds where changing. In san francisco in the Castro area LTE does not work. It shows connected to LTE but data does not transfer, a speed test confirms 0.78mpbs download and this unacceptable, Verizon has the  most expansive service among all carriers. I am glad to pay for the service but I require it to work when I need to use it. I read several articles talking about how Verizon Service has gotten worse lately and I have to say I agree with it. In the castro area I always have to search for Wifi in order to call a Uber car. it's that bad. I hear the network is over loaded, if it is, please invest in capacity, the way it is it can't continue.

Thanks for reading.

Labels (1)
0 Likes