Lousy Coverage in My Area
Cell_phone_user1
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I report poor coverage in my area? It has never been good with LTE. Now that I work from home because of the pandemic, this is a much bigger issue. I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps on the website. Nothing has helped. If I switch to 3G, I get 3 bars, but if I turn on LTE, the signal is weak and phone conversations break up.

Re: Report Poor Coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have reached the3 right locations. We always want to know if there are any areas that you may be encountering any problems. We know how important staying connected is. While wireless devices cannot give the same stability as a landline phone due to structures and outsindei nterefrence, can you tell me the zip code in which you are experiencing this issue?

Are you experiencing any issues once you leave your home as in your front yard?

-Roni

0 Likes
Cell_phone_user1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for responding. I have had Verizon for many years. This issue is making it difficult for me to work from home. I may have to switch carriers if I cannot get this resolved.

The zip code is 20121. It is slightly better outside, but not by much. In my parked car, I sometimes cannot get enough of a clear signal to start navigating. I have to drive a bit down the road. It isn't always that bad. It seems like the signal is weak here, and the slightest bit of interference causes connection problems.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cell_phone_user1, we don't want you to keep struggling with service at all. Thank you for these details. We don't see any network related issues being reported in this area. I've sent you a Private Note so that I can provide the personalized assistance you need. Please respond in the Private Note to continue.  -Alicia

0 Likes
Cell_phone_user1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry, the link expired before I saw it. Can you send a new one?

It is not in my whole zip code. There are certain problem areas.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cell_phone_user1, hi there, I have sent you a new Private Note.  Can you please respond to the Private Note and we can then verify your account with a new link.  -Santo

0 Likes
Cell_phone_user1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am not getting a response on this. Can someone please help me track this down?

0 Likes
TobyL

the whole area has poor coverage, northwest princeton and montgomery/hopewell township.  there is a verizon tower nearby but not working properly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TobyL, making sure you have the services you need is important. Let's investigate the details. When did this start? What services are impacted (calls, text, data)? May we have your nearest intersection, City, and zip code, so we can accurately pinpoint your location? -Sylvia

0 Likes
sanjaylala

I have the same issue. The quality of coverage in southern part of Temecula, CA (92592) (South of the Pechanga resort) has dropped to  really low levels. In my car, I get 0-1 bar, tons of dropped calls while indoor

0 Likes