S4 receiving delayed text help!!!!!!!!!!
B_Bui

I am getting frustrated with this please someone help.  I am receiving delayed text messages.  Not always but sometimes.  Some of my text get delayed by a few hours and they come in random order.  I was on vacation in the Los Angeles area and was texting back and forth with three other people about directions etc and i was getting the text like five minutes behind atleast. like i mention earlier i got one a few hours later when i got back to the hotel.  Anyways one of the group text included my wife who was sitting in the car with me and she got the text right away while i get mine later.  there were times that i was not with my wife and i get a text and i reply to it finding out that the text i replied to was something that was sent to me hours ago which confused the other person when they received my text.  This problem comes quite often.  I did a soft reset, a hard reset, took out the battery etc. actually when i did do one of the mentioned i would sometime get the same delayed text that i received.  My phone would blow up with one text notification after another.  At first i thought it was an Android and Apple IOS problem but i get these delayed text from texting Android phones as well.  I also switch text apps and still the same problem.  Can someone or Tech help me with this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S4 receiving delayed text help!!!!!!!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here B.Bui. Let's get your text messages up and running. When did you start experiencing a delay in text messages. Are you using a third party messaging app or stock messaging app? Did you install anything new to your phone or make any recent changes when the delay started?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes