3G Network Activation
ahmedaziz1981

Dears,

I bought an iPhone 4s locked on Verizon carrier from USA a year and half ago. It works perfectly with CDMA network to perform callings but 3G network could not work in my device and when I switch on "Cellular Data" a trouble sheet shows the message "Could not activate cwllular data network". Some friends adviced me to pay for Verizon to unlock GSM in the device and the unlock will solve this issue. Two weeks ago I paied for unlock about $140 and it is now unlocked and I can freely use whatever of available GSM networks in my country Yemen. But the problem of 3G network in CDMA network still not working. I am living in Yemen and could not get a Verizon Sim Card to try activation for the 3G network on the available Yemeni carriers. Could you please advice me how to proceed for being I paid a lot to technicians and engineers in my country to solve this issue without any mentionable progress that is why I sent to you. For information, {edited for privacy}

Waiting ur urgent help......

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 3G Network Activation
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.
For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless Community at http://community.verizonwireless.com/

View solution in original post

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@ahmedaziz1981 wrote:

... I bought an iPhone 4s locked on Verizon carrier from USA a year and half ago ... Could you please advice me how to proceed ... Waiting ur urgent help......

You won't get any help here, urgent or otherwise, because these forums are devoted to Verizon Communications FiOS and related applications and issues.  Check the VZ Wireless forums for guidance.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.
For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless Community at http://community.verizonwireless.com/

0 Likes