ALL EMAILS IN SENT FOLDER DELETED!
PerryS1
Help! All my emails in the Sent folder of the verizon.net account are suddenly gone. They are not available on verizon.com or my iPhone either. Verizon is not helping and says they have been deleted but doesn't know why or how. The only thing I did was to turn off and turn on the Verizon modem. No change ever made in any PoP setting or other settings. Even called Apple to make sure nothing in the iPhone settings triggered the wiping of these Sent mails. I need these emails back. Any ideas, anybody?
0 Likes
Re: ALL EMAILS IN SENT FOLDER DELETED!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Perry,

Once logged in at webmail.verizon.com, go to settings>email settings> under filters, Save Sent Messages you have 2 options to choose from there (save & don't save) if the save option is not selected, then emails are not stored in the sent folder.

Unfortunately there is no way to recover the emails that were not stored, going forward if you select the save option then all emails sent will be saved in the sent folder and you can go in there and delete them from time to time to keep your mail storage quota at a manageable level for your email account.

~STA

0 Likes
Re: ALL EMAILS IN SENT FOLDER DELETED!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry correction on the menu path: go to settings>email settings> under options. (not filters)

~STA

0 Likes