Account Suspended - Can't get old email
weezyspot

I cancelled my wireless DSL because I didn't need it anymore since I was moving to another place that already had DSL.  Later that afternoon I realized that my email had been "suspended" and after 2 phones calls I was told it was impossible to get my mail back and also that they couldn't release my username for 30 days because I can go under a family member's verizon account and create the same email address.

This is just plain retarded that I can't get my mail.  I order diabetic supplies etc that I need to have the contact information from and my contacts were also deleted.

They are telling me they can't unlock an account even if I reactivate my account?  I've seen other messages like this on the forums but I really don't see an answer.

Please help.

0 Likes
Re: Account Suspended - Can't get old email
Techman28
Master - Level 1

Weezy.....They can unlock the account for you. Service would have to be established. Now it might be true that they can't move it if its a primary to a sub account under your relatives account we can only move from primary to primary and sub to sub.

wolfepack1
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is the second time my email account has been suspended. Nobody at Verizon knows how to fix it. It took 2 WEEKS last time and now I'm on my second day without email. I looked on old forums and there are tons of people who have this same problem with Verizon. It's unbelievable that no one at Verizon Tech knows how to unsuspend an account. They sure knew how to suspend it.

0 Likes
wolfepack1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm on my fifth call in 24 hours to try to get my Verizon email account unsuspended. Each technician says it's fine and then I try to log on and it still says it's suspended. No one at Verizon knows how to unsuspend an account? Does Verizon really want tech people on the phone for hours not fixing a problem? That seems expensive.

0 Likes
wolfepack1
Enthusiast - Level 3

If I hear from one more technician that they'll call me within 48 hours to tell me my account is working, I'm going to scream! Doesn't Verizon keep a record of how to solve this problem so that the many times that it happens, technicians can fix it without reinventing the wheel?

0 Likes
milhaus_vz
Contributor - Level 1

wolfepack,

I’m sorry to see that you’ve had so much trouble getting your account turned back on and corrected.  I will need to get your account information to assist with this issue.  I'm sending you a PM.

Thank you,

MRM

0 Likes
wolfepack1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, this is a first. My email was unsuspended, worked all day, and now it says it's suspended again. Unbelievable!

0 Likes
wolfepack1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still not working.  I wonder how it gets suspended, unsuspended, and suspended yet again. Baffling.

0 Likes
wolfepack1
Enthusiast - Level 3

My subaccount works. But I'm sure when my primary account is unsuspended the subaccount will be suspended again. Can't seem to get things fixed at Verizon.

0 Likes
wolfepack1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello Verizon. My account is still unsuspended! Where is Verizon. Smoke signals will have to replace my email for now I guess.

0 Likes